Car insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.


Home insurance

Finding the right insurance to protect your property and all its belongings is often a difficult process. That’s why we’re here to find you a policy tailored to your home, giving you extra assurance in your insurance. Whether you’re a homeowner, landlord, or building a property, we can help you with the right insurance to keep your house a home.


Van insurance

On the lookout for the right van insurance? Our expert team will find the right insurance to have you covered. Whether you’re a sole trader or have a fleet of vans, we work with a range of insurers to provide you with the right cover to keep you and your van on the road.


Business insurance

Searching for a business insurance deal? From home offices to large enterprises, we understand that every business is different. That’s why our expert team works hard to find the right policies and protection for your specific business needs.


Farm insurance

We understand the constant demands of farming, so we’re here to make one thing much easier. No matter the size, we work with you on a personal level to protect your livelihood and help find the most competitive cover that your farm needs.

Other insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.

Van Icon Hero Yellow

Liability Insurance

Protecting you and your business

Working in the trade, you face the risk of incurring liabilities through your operations, whether you are making, providing or selling products or services, to simply owing duties of care to the public as well as your workforce.  

Our specialist business team is dedicated to safeguarding your business and we are here to help guide you through the various options available making sure you have right combination for your specific business type. 

As part of our process we undertake an annual review with you to ensure you have the right level of financial protection and cover in place as your business evolves and expands.  

Get in touch

Types of liability cover

Public Liability
Public/Product Liability

Public/Product Liability

Public Liability covers your business against claims of injury or property damage to a third party.

Product Liability is important to have to cover you against products that you have manufactured or supplied to a third party.

Employers Liability Icon
Employer Liability

Employer Liability

As an employer you are legally obligated to have this policy in place to help pay compensation if an employee or indeed ex-employee sues you for injury or illness caused by their work.

It is vitally important to take note what insurers regard to be an employee as it can be a little complicated.

What is an employee?

  • Labour Only Sub-contractor – someone who you take on for a certain period of time who works under your supervision using your tools and equipment and their working hours are determined by you.
  • Bona-fide Sub-contractor – someone who is generally regarded as a contractor who works under their own direction as opposed to yours and uses their own materials and equipment, also providing their own insurance.
  • Apprentices
  • Volunteers
  • Directors
  • Direct Employee
  • Full time and Part-time workers
  • Clerical Staff
  • Manual Staff

Land Liability Icon
Land Liability

Land Liability

If you own land, this policy covers you against exposure to claims as result of someone being injured on your land – even trespassers.

Landowner Liability
Property Owner Liability

Property Owner Liability

If you are a landlord or a property owner, this policy covers you if a member of the public (including tenants) injures themselves on your property or damage is caused to another property.

Boost your cover

  • As well as being a legal requirement, it is vitally important to ensure adequate cover is in place for your vehicles so you can continue to run your business effectively. You can find out more about our Van options here and Fleet options here.
Directors & Office
  • Insurance policies are designed to meet the needs of your business, but the capacity of your role can mean you need further protection. This policy is not for the company but for you, if you are a key decision maker such as a senior management team.
  • It covers you if you are found to be in breach of certain duties, helping to protect you from any claims made as a result of your decisions and actions.

We can tailor this cover to provide you with peace of mind that your personal assets are protected, along with legal costs.

Professional Indemnity
  • Historically, Professional Indemnity Insurance was considered to be the ‘original’ professional insurance for solicitors, architects etc. However, with the professional services industry stretching far and wide, that is no longer the case, and many individuals, and/or businesses, have smartly chosen to protect themselves for the professional advice and services they undertake on their client’s behalf.
  • This policy covers areas of legal action that would not be covered by general liability policies. It is important to also have this protection in place even post trading. Therefore it is best to check with your relevant industry body as this is often a legal requirement to keep your policy active.
Tool Cover
  • Boosting your policy to include tool cover* will enable you to replace your tools and equipment if they are lost or stolen helping you get back to work as fast as possible.

*Terms and Conditions apply.

Contractors All Risks
  • This optional extra is particularly helpful if your business involves working on a construction site e.g.if you're a plumber, electrician, joiner or a builder. It can provide a wide range of cover for all risks that you may need coverage for. Subject to exclusions.
Plant and Engineering/Road Risks/Inspection
  • There are many factors to consider when safeguarding your plant. Whether it is legal requirements for statutory inspections to road traffic collision cover, not forgetting protecting the physical plant itself, our dedicated business team will be able to provide you with detailed information to keep you right.
  • Similar to buildings insurance, this policy is to protect the physical business premises that you own or rent out.
Legal Expenses
  • However carefully you run your business, chances are that you will need legal assistance at some point.
  • A Legal Expenses policy covers you for legal advice and gives you access to dedicated helplines if needed, plus it covers you for any legal costs incurred in circumstances such as contract disputes, employment disputes, tax investigations and more.
Business Travel
  • As well as offering cover typically included in a standard travel insurance policy, a Business Travel insurance policy offers you additional cover for your staff who travel for business purposes.
Credit Insurance
  • This policy protects you in the event of a buyer becoming insolvent or defaulting on payment which in turn, protects your cash flow. It gives you access to good quality information helping you make informed decisions when granting credit facilities to customers. It facilitates growth with security and allows you to deal confidently with new clients and extend credit lines to existing ones.
Excess Layer
  • This policy is particularly helpful to have if you are a contractor who is often asked to have higher level of indemnity in place when tendering for and working on certain contracts.
  • Working in this field you are also exposed to risks which may exceed what your standard cover offers. This policy enables you to boost your liability limit by topping it up, helping cover you against larger claims.
  • Sometimes certain contracts require a higher limit of indemnity and an excess layer policy can offer this cover.
  • Certain contracts require you to provide a financial guarantee that your work will be completed in accordance with the terms of the contract of work you have signed.
  • Additionally, if you are a builder/developer, or a Road/Infrastructure Bond may be required by local authorities here in Northern Ireland to secure the cost of completing necessary infrastructure from you when commencing a new development, especially road works and sewer works.
Personal Accident
  • This policy is important to have to ensure you are protected against injury, disability or even death as a result of an accident. It pays out compensation and can help protect you and your family against loss of income to help pay bills and expenses.
Goods in Transit
  • This policy covers items that you are transporting from one place to another as part of your business, protecting them against theft loss or damage during the transportation process itself.

Need to speak with us? 08000 66 55 44