Car insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.


Home insurance

Finding the right insurance to protect your property and all its belongings is often a difficult process. That’s why we’re here to find you a policy tailored to your home, giving you extra assurance in your insurance. Whether you’re a homeowner, landlord, or building a property, we can help you with the right insurance to keep your house a home.


Van insurance

On the lookout for the right van insurance? Our expert team will find the right insurance to have you covered. Whether you’re a sole trader or have a fleet of vans, we work with a range of insurers to provide you with the right cover to keep you and your van on the road.


Business insurance

Searching for a business insurance deal? From home offices to large enterprises, we understand that every business is different. That’s why our expert team works hard to find the right policies and protection for your specific business needs.


Farm insurance

We understand the constant demands of farming, so we’re here to make one thing much easier. No matter the size, we work with you on a personal level to protect your livelihood and help find the most competitive cover that your farm needs.

Other insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.

Business Icon Hero Yellow

Shops & Offices

Ensure your shop or office has the protection it needs

Our team of experienced staff are here to provide expert insurance advice if you run a shop or office. We take the time to understand the risks and challenges associated with your specific business.  

Nearly every corner shop, salon, florist, dental surgery or office-based business will need Employer’s Liability as it is required by law if you have any staff. Buildings and Contents Insurance may also be fundamental to your policy. Our job is to help you assess any additional elements of cover you may need, so you have a tailored package that safeguards you against a wide range of risks to your business. 

Shop and Office Insurance can include:

  • Public and Products Liability
  • Employer’s Liability
  • Accidental Damage
  • Theft of money
  • Fire, flood, storm and accidental damage to your buildings, contents, stock and business equipment
  • Shop frontage, glass & signage
  • Goods in Transit
  • Business Interruption
  • Legal Expenses


Key considerations

Retail Icon

Seasonal Cover

  • This is specific to retailers that have seasonal stock levels which fluctuate substantially at different periods across the year. For example, florists will increase their stock significantly around Mother’s Day. This type of cover enables your “sums insured” amount to be increased for your busiest times.

Online Sales

  • If you sell goods online such as on social media or via your website, we can cover liability for certain scenarios, even in different geographical areas, such as damage of goods.


  • ATMs both inside and built into the exterior of your building will need to be taken into consideration on your policy.

Fridges and Freezers

  • If you own a supermarket or a small convenience shop, you will more than likely have fridges and freezers in store to keep your stock fresh. However, if they breakdown, the cost of replacing the stock could be expensive. By adding fridge/freezer contents, we can help ensure you will be covered for this additional cost.


  • This covers the loss, theft or the accidental damage of your stock. It’s important to note that stock should be insured for the cost of value and not resale.
  • If you sell goods such as alcohol and cigarettes, another type of cover otherwise known as ‘Target Stock’ would need to be added. These products must be specified as they are high risk items in terms of theft.

Work Away

  • Work Away covers you for occasions when you are away from your usual business premises. For example, if you are demonstrating your products at exhibitions.
Fast Food Outlets Cafes Icon
Fast Food Outlets and Cafes

Insurance is based on risk and insurers need to know the level of risk in your business to ensure the correct cover is in place to protect you if the unexpected occurs. If you are a fast food restaurant or café there are certain risks that are specific to your business, therefore it is important to notify us of the following considerations:

  • Do you own a deep fat fryer?
  • Do you deliver food?
  • Do you open late?
  • Does your premises have seating?
  • Do you serve alcohol?
Hotels Pubs Icon
Hotels and Pubs

If you are in the hospitality business, arranging insurance protection for your bar or hotel is vitally important. Our expert team can help you pick and choose the types of cover you need to fully protect your hospitality business.

“Loss of Licence” cover is undoubtedly one of the most important type of cover for pubs, hotels and clubs as without an alcohol licence, you will not be able to run your business at all.

 Below are a few other considerations to take into account:

  • Do you open late?
  • Do you host live entertainment?
  • What leisure facilities do you offer?
  • Do you have an open dance floor?
  • Do you employ security staff?
Hairdressing Icon
Hairdressing Salons and Beauticians

Whether you’re an experienced beautician, nail technician, hairdresser or barber with a salon, we can provide a comprehensive, cost-effective insurance policy that ensures your business is protected from any potential risks. A consideration to take into account is whether you specialise in specific treatments.

If so, it may be worth adding ‘Treatment Insurance’ to your policy. This type of cover protects you if your business specialises in beauty treatments, and an injury occurs to a client including if they have a reaction. Other considerations are:

  • Do you own sunbeds?
  • Do you rent your chairs?
  • Do you work away from home?
Office Icon
Office Insurance

Depending on the type of business, you can pick and choose which office insurance policies you need to create one tailored package.

Contents ­­All Risk’s

  • We can provide content cover on an ‘all-risk’s’ basis. This means we can cover you for all eventualities, in all locations for items such as mobile phones or laptops.

Equipment breakdown

  • You can add this to your policy, to safeguard the day-to day operations of your business in the event that your equipment has broken down, including the retrieval of lost or deleted documents or data due to mechanical failure.

Boost your cover


Learn more

Inspection Insurance

Learn more

Computer Policy

Learn more


Cyber-attacks are unfortunately more and more common and as consumer technology develops, the need for Cyber Insurance is becoming much more significant in the Retail, Hospitality and Service industries.

Businesses are handling more data than ever before in terms of performing sales transactions, handling services and repairs therefore it is imperative to ensure that appropriate protection is in place.

We can boost your cover to include Cyber Insurance in your business policy that will counteract the treats posed by hackers to your data, as well as protection for your brand.

Inspection Insurance

Inspections are an essential aspect of ensuring the safety of your employees and customers. This policy covers you for a “competent person” to undertake the required inspections and provide recommendations and advisement, if needed.

Typical equipment that requires specialist Inspection insurance includes:

  • Particular coffee machines
  • Lifts
  • Steam Presses
  • Air Conditioning Units

Computer Policy

Computer cover can often be included in your business policy to help add an enhanced level of protection for your devices as well as providing cover for:

  • Hardware
  • Reinstatement of data
  • Cost of virus’, hacking and denial of services

Need to speak with us? 08000 66 55 44