Are you a convicted driver struggling to get car insurance?
3 min read
Whether commuting to work, driving for business or pleasure, we understand how much people rely on getting around. That’s why we believe everyone deserves a second chance.
Often drivers who have a driving conviction can find it difficult to get car insurance or may end up paying a considerable sum. This can be a big problem if you rely on your car on a regular basis and can’t afford to pay a high premium.
Here are some things to remember if you are a convicted driver looking for car insurance:
- Driving without insurance is illegal, so make sure you are fully insured, even if you are finding it hard to get insurance. There are options available, so keep looking!
- Do your research. There is a lot of information online about driving bans and advice from motor law specialists so get online and make sure you understand your situation thoroughly.
- Even though some insurance companies may refuse convicted drivers, there are other insurance providers like AbbeyAutoline that can help. Remember, as an insurance broker we search from a range of insurance companies and negotiate great deals on your behalf, saving you time, hassle and money! Don’t give up, because it is possible to get insurance after a driving conviction.
- Talk to someone for advice. One of our professionally trained advisors can help you find convicted driver insurance and get you on the road again. With years of experience in the insurance industry, we can understand your situation and suggest the best option for you.
- Be honest. Be up front about your situation from the start and we will do our best. Have the full details of your conviction to hand so we can understand your situation and help you find the best solution.
Remember, it is possible to get convicted driver insurance and AbbeyAutoline can help you with that. We would like to get you back on the road as soon as possible, so give us a call on 08000 66 55 44 and we’ll see what we can do. Alternatively, you can request a call back now.
Thanks for your feedback!