Car insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.


Home insurance

Finding the right insurance to protect your property and all its belongings is often a difficult process. That’s why we’re here to find you a policy tailored to your home, giving you extra assurance in your insurance. Whether you’re a homeowner, landlord, or building a property, we can help you with the right insurance to keep your house a home.


Van insurance

On the lookout for the right van insurance? Our expert team will find the right insurance to have you covered. Whether you’re a sole trader or have a fleet of vans, we work with a range of insurers to provide you with the right cover to keep you and your van on the road.


Business insurance

Searching for a business insurance deal? From home offices to large enterprises, we understand that every business is different. That’s why our expert team works hard to find the right policies and protection for your specific business needs.


Farm insurance

We understand the constant demands of farming, so we’re here to make one thing much easier. No matter the size, we work with you on a personal level to protect your livelihood and help find the most competitive cover that your farm needs.


Travel insurance

We’re here to help your holiday go right. Offering insurance for a range of holidays, from multi-trips, a one-off holiday to a winter sport get-away, we’ll cover the least exciting part of your travels.

Other insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.


I need tractor insurance - how can I get it?

Whether you’re out early in the morning shearing the sheep for the summer, or weaning calves in autumn, your tractor and other agricultural vehicles will play a big role in your farming lifestyle. 

That means you’re likely to need tractor insurance.


Why is tractor insurance important?

Farming plays an important role for the economy and within the community. Whether you’re running a small farm or operating a business on a larger scale, it’s important to understand how best you can protect and prevent damages to your hobby or livelihood. 

This is where Farm Insurance needs to come into consideration; policies are designed with the farming community and their families in mind. Our premiums can be adjusted to suit the needs and scale of your land, livestock, contents, buildings and machinery.  

From Massey Ferguson to John Deere, we know the importance your agricultural vehicles can have on your day-to-day operations. 

In the event of your tractor or combine harvester breaking down we have a range of policies in place, including Tractor Insurance to ensure you are not brought to a total standstill. 


So how can I get tractor insurance?

AbbeyAutoline is proud to be registered with the Federation of Agricultural Brokers, which ensures that the specialist market of agricultural needs are met and that we can use our expertise to provide tailored tractor insurance solutions for our customers. 

Our customers can also choose to cover a single vehicle or all vehicles under the one dedicated policy; from ploughs and bailers to standalone tractors and JCBs. 

This means if you have a group of vehicles needing to be covered you only have one renewal date and less paperwork. 

Coverage is customisable and add-ons can also include commercial vehicles such as lorries and private cars. A range of driving options can be made available from named drivers to over 25s on an “any driver policy”, providing the driver has an appropriate license and has been authorised to drive the vehicle.

If you’d like to find out more about our tractor insurance or our farm insurance in general, get in touch with a local expert today.

Do I actually need tractor insurance?

If your farming vehicle such as a tractor is not going to be used on main roads and is only for use on your land, then legally it does not need to be insured. 

However, having no tractor insurance leaves you unprotected in the event of theft, fire or damage. 

Additionally it is common to cross a main road to get from one field to the next, so insurance is recommended. 

Should you have any queries and wish to speak with a member of our specialist farm team about protecting you and your farm, please give us a call on 08000 66 55 44 or arrange a callback at your convenience. 

Was this article helpful?

Thanks for your feedback!

Related articles

Need to speak with us? 08000 66 55 44