Car insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.


Home insurance

Finding the right insurance to protect your property and all its belongings is often a difficult process. That’s why we’re here to find you a policy tailored to your home, giving you extra assurance in your insurance. Whether you’re a homeowner, landlord, or building a property, we can help you with the right insurance to keep your house a home.


Van insurance

On the lookout for the right van insurance? Our expert team will find the right insurance to have you covered. Whether you’re a sole trader or have a fleet of vans, we work with a range of insurers to provide you with the right cover to keep you and your van on the road.


Business insurance

Searching for a business insurance deal? From home offices to large enterprises, we understand that every business is different. That’s why our expert team works hard to find the right policies and protection for your specific business needs.


Farm insurance

We understand the constant demands of farming, so we’re here to make one thing much easier. No matter the size, we work with you on a personal level to protect your livelihood and help find the most competitive cover that your farm needs.

Other insurance

Searching for the right car insurance can be complicated. So we’re here to make your life easier. Whatever your car’s shape or size, our team of experts are here to help you drive with confidence under the right cover.

Business Icon Hero Yellow

Motor Trade

Take the hassle out of your motor trade insurance

We know that ­finding a competitive motor trade policy can sometimes be a time consuming and complicated process, but our team of business experts can help.  

We work with some of the largest motor trade insurance companies across the UK and Europe and we are here to help source our best option for your business, negotiating on your behalf to get our best possible price and cover. 

The type of motor trade insurance you need in place depends on the area of motor trade in which you operate. We offer cover for a wide variety of motor trade occupations 

Get in touch

Types of cover

Road Risks

Road Risks Cover

A Road Risk’s policy* allows you to drive the vehicles you own as well as driving other vehicles you are using in connection with your business. It is typically bought by traders where their business is conducted from their own home such as mechanics. The policy also protects you from theft, fire and accidental damage.

Key Features:

  • Option to choose a level of cover that suits you - Comprehensive, Third Party (Fire & Theft), Third Party only
  • Cover for full time and part time occupations, including working from home
  • Cover for named drivers** aged 23 and over
  • Can include accompanied demonstration cover
  • Can include additional business use for second occupations

* Terms and Conditions apply.

**Road Risk cover only insures named drivers, therefore if you have other people working for you they will need to be listed under your policy.

Motor Trade Combined

Motor Trade Combined

Motor Trade Combined is a much more comprehensive policy that is designed to deliver cover for every aspect of your motor trade business. Whether you operate an independent business from a small garage or as part of larger company, Motor Trade Combined will give you peace of mind so you can get on with running your business.

Key features can include:

  • Public Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Service Indemnity
  • Damage to business premises, vehicles and equipment
  • Goods in transit
  • Business interruption
  • Theft of business cash
  • Road risk insurance
  • Accompanied/unaccompanied demonstration
  • Wrongful conversion
  • Option to include any driver options with age restrictions

Boost your cover


Learn more

Legal Expenses

Learn more

Directors and Officers

Learn more


Learn more

Engineering Inspection Insurance

Learn more


Cyber-attacks are unfortunately more and more common and as vehicle technology develops, the need for Cyber Insurance is becoming much more significant in the motor trade industry.

Motor trade businesses are handling more data than ever before in terms of performing sales transactions, handling service and repairs. Therefore it is imperative to ensure that appropriate protection is in place.

We can boost your cover to include Cyber Insurance in your Motor Trade policy that will counteract the threats posed by hackers to your data, as well as protection for your business.

Legal Expenses

However carefully you run your business, chances are that you will need legal assistance at some point. A Legal Expenses policy covers you for legal advice and gives you access to dedicated helplines if needed. Plus, it covers you for any legal costs incurred in circumstances such as contract disputes, employment disputes, tax investigations and more.

Directors and Officers

Insurance policies are designed to meet the needs of your business, but the capacity of your role can mean you need further protection. This policy is not for the company but for you, if you are a key decision maker such as a member of a senior management team.

It covers you if you are found to be in breach of certain duties, helping to protect you from any claims made as a result of your decisions and actions.

It provides personal asset protection from any claims brought against you by:

  • Shareholders
  • Employees (Past and Present)
  • Customers
  • Creditors
  • Other Directors
  • Competitors
  • Suppliers


You can enhance a Road Risks policy to include Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity:

  • Public liability can cover you should a member of the public become injured on your premises.
  • Employers' Liability is a legal requirement and compulsory if you employ one or more member of staff, even if they only work part-time.
  • Professional Indemnity protects you in the instance that you find a claim has been made against you due to professional negligence.

Claims against you can be very costly and potentially devastating to your business. By ensuring you have the right cover in place, you are protecting your business from financial hardship.

Engineering Inspection Insurance

An explosion of pressurised equipment can cause considerable damage to your business but with the necessary protection in place, you will have peace of mind that if such an incident occurs, you will be financially covered.

All lifting and pressurising equipment is legally required to undergo regular maintenance and inspection checks.

This policy covers you for our insurer representatives to undertake the required inspections and provide recommendations and advisement, if needed.

Typical equipment that requires specialist engineering insurance:

  • Transporters
  • Under lifts
  • Vehicle Jacks
  • Forklift Trucks
  • Steam/Pressure Cleaners

Need to speak with us? 08000 66 55 44