info icon

Customer Notice: Green Cards

Learn more
Shutterstock 708054355 (1)

Brexit | Green Cards

Customer Notice – Green Cards

Last updated: 19th July 2021

The European Commission has recently announced that insurance Green Cards are no longer needed for Northern Ireland drivers travelling to the South and the rest of the European Union from Monday 2nd August 2021.

If you are travelling to the EU before this date, you will still need to carry a Green Card. To request a Green Card, please call us on 08000 66 55 44 or email

Was this article helpful?

Thanks for your feedback!

Related articles

Need to speak with us? 08000 66 55 44