Farm Icon Hero Yellow

Farm Insurance

Protect your livelihood

We understand that the constant demands of farming can sometimes overshadow the importance of evaluating your insurance each year as your farm evolves. As a broker, we work with you on a personal level to establish your needs and requirements to protect your livelihood.  

No matter what size your farm is, whether it is a hobby farm or large-scale business, we will help find the most competitive cover that you need. 

Get in touch

08000 66 55 44
Fab Logo

Farm combined cover options

Farm Combined Insurance is designed to cover all farming activities, bringing together everything from home and contents to farm liability conveniently into one policy. 

It is broken down into different areas of cover, so you can adjust your level of protection to suit your individual needs. Our dedicated farm team will work closely with you to help you pick and choose the level of cover best suited for you, so you don’t pay over and above what you need. 

Shutterstock 113108314 (1)

Farm buildings & contents

We can cover your farming property that you wish to protect including:

  • Items of machinery and plant
  • Farm buildings 
  • Silage, straw and feedstuffs
  • Farming equipment and tools
  • Dairy equipment
Shutterstock 1109154968 (1)

Household buildings & contents

It can be a challenge finding a competitive quote to cover your home on the farm especially when it is within close proximity to the farm itself. This area of cover can protect your domestic property and belongings for standard perils such as fire, storm, theft, escape of water plus you have the option of including accidental damage. We can include the following: 

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Garden furniture and domestic tools  
  • Specified jewellery
  • Valuables, antiques & works of art
  • Sporting equipment & guns
  • Saddlery & tack
  • Computer equipment & laptops
Shutterstock 1461913316 (1)


This includes cover for loss by fire, lightning, electrocution and impact to your livestock. The cover can be enhanced to include:

  • Theft
  • Livestock in transit
  • Livestock straying 
  • Worrying 


Shutterstock 1454316863 (1)

Farm liability

This type of cover will protect you and your business where you have been responsible for injury or property damage to others. 

We can provide three types of liability:  

  • Public and Product Liability 
  • Employers Liability
  • Environmental Liability

Find out more about Agricultural Liability

Boost your cover

Loss of Revenue

Learn more

Milk in Tanks

Learn more

Personal Accident and Sickness

Learn more

Farm All Risks

Learn more

Loss of Revenue

As a farmer, you are dependent on the day-to-day operations of your farm, it is your livelihood. By adding Loss of Revenue cover, you are financially covering yourself for any lost income during a period of time when you can’t carry out your normal business due to an unexpected incident (excluding personal injury) thus reducing the risk of cash flow problems and potential insolvency.

Loss of Revenue insurance can cover you for lost income as a result of:

  • Damage caused to your premises or equipment by fire, storm or flooding.
  • Accidental electrocution of livestock
  • Damage at your suppliers that has an impact on your business
  • Malicious damage

Milk in Tanks

Milk is one of the most important assets for a dairy farmer but if the unexpected occurs and your milk, for whatever reason, gets contaminated it is important you have this type of cover in place to recover the financial loss.

Personal Accident and Sickness

Farming is not only your livelihood but your business and if you are in an accident and unable to work, it could mean severe financial pressure at a time when you need to focus on your health.  Personal accident and sickness can financially protect you if you, your employees or your family has had an injury or illness.

Farm All Risks

All risks cover is an optional extra on your insurance policy. It provides coverage and protection from risks that could damage your property, unless the risks are excluded specifically in the policy wording.

Knowledge Hub Farm Guides

Need to speak with us? 08000 66 55 44